Thursday, July 14, 2011

Calling in reinforcements

I hesitated to do it - but a few things prompted me to take further steps in my job search. So, in addition to the job hunting and Internet searches and prayers - I reached out to my neighbors on our neighborhood Yahoo group.

It can't hurt and it may lead to something. We have a really good community, diverse and people working at all sorts of places. So maybe there's something lurking out there.

A friend of mind also told me about 40Plus of Greater Washington whose mission is

To empower and connect experienced professionals, managers, and executives for successful career/life transitions and lifelong advancements.


I'm going to the next Monday morning presentation. It beats sitting at home that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment