Thursday, April 10, 2014

Amusing spam -

I help maintain a website. There is a function for our members to register as members. The web-bots have found the site and every day I have to remove spam requests for accounts. They have gotten clever - the even include info in the Bio section. But I'm not fooled.

Some of them put me in mind of war movies from the 1940s where inept spies tried to dupe Americans.  It also reminded me of the Monty Python sketch about the Hungarian phrasebook.  These folks are trying to say something, but the words are just not right. 

Here are some examples from the website:

  • Hello, I'm Evelyne, a 19 year old from Unterengstringen, Switzerland.  My hobbies include (but are not limited to) Association football, Rock stacking and watching Family Guy.

  • Im Lenard and was born on 1 January 1988. My hobbies are Reading and Reading.

  • Hello! My name is Marylin and I'm a 28 years old boy from United States.  Here is my web page: brazilian hair extensions

  • Remember to schedule your time. Weather kamin stripping and caulk can crack this time of bank collapse, a wise move would be to use mild heat to bring blood to your feet through improved, warmth-stimulated  circulation. The top track is also a great all round the house must.

  • I'm Vicki and I live in Mulataga. I'm interested in Social Studies, Archery and German art. I like travelling and reading fantasy.

  • The individual that wrote the post is known as Emile however he doesn't like when individuals utilize his full name. What I love doing is bee keeping plus I'll be beginning something else together with it. She functions because a reservation and transportation ticket agent plus she will likely not change it anytime shortly.  Missouri is her birth region. Check out the newest news on my website:

  • Not much to write about myself really. Yes! Im a member of website.xxx. I really hope Im useful at all

  • I am Noah and was born on 3 September 1985. My hobbies are Dog sport and Videophilia (Home theater).

  • Hi, my title is Penelope but my husband does not want it at all. To raft is what love performing. My daytime job is a debt collector and I'm doing very good financially. California is really where I have been living and I do not plan on altering that. We keep up an internet site.

  • 21 yrs old Life Scientist Mullenax from Leamington, has pastimes which include shopping, kayak tours and car. Remembers what a splendid spot it was having made a trip to Tubbataha Reefs Natural Park.

  • Hеllo! Mу name іs Odell. Ιt is а little about mysеlf: I live in Italy, mʏ city օf Campagnano Dі Roma. Ӏt's called often Eastern οr cultural capital of RM. Ӏ've married 1 үears ago. Ӏ hɑve two children - а son (Gladys) aոd the daughter (Frieda). Ԝe all lіke Squash. (I don't know if they mean the vegetable or the sport.)

  • I'm a 42 years old, married and work at the college (Playwriting). In my free time I try to teach myself Japanese. I've been twicethere and look forward to go there sometime in the future. I love to read, preferably on my ipad. I like to watch Breaking Bad and The Big Bang Theory as well as documentaries about anything astronomical. I like Volleyball.

  • The author's name is Myesha though she doesn't really like being called like that. His day job is a debt collector. My husband and I chose to reside in South Dakota. Playing hockey is something my wife doesn't really like but I do. She's been working on her website for some time now.

  • I'm Ashly аnɗ I live ѡith my husband aոd our 3 children іn Metz, iո the south ρart. My hobbies arе Archery, Equestrianism аnɗ Handball. (If this is a combined sport it sounds almost like Hunger Games!)

  • The author is known as Shoshana Minter. Years in the past she moved to Guam. Credit authorising is how she makes money but quickly she'll be on her own. To play basketball is what her family members and her appreciate. Go to her web site to find out much more

  • The writer's name is Rosann Brewster and she totally digs that title.   The factor I adore most caving but I've been taking on new things lately.  Meter studying is what I do in my working day occupation but quickly I'll be on my own. Her home is now in Kentucky and her mothers and fathers live close by. 

  • 27 years old Film, Television, Radio and Stage Owners Ezekiel from North Vancouver, enjoys marquetry, top online games and wood working. Plans to give up work and take the family to lots of the noteworthy heritage listed places on the globe such as Dja Faunal Reserve.

  • 28 year-old Cook Danny from King City, has hobbies and interests which include caravaning, pet sitting austin and cave diving.  Has completed a wonderful round the world voyage that consisted of visiting the Historic Centre of Lima

1 comment:

  1. The spam continutes - but this one is funny! -- Friends call her Dinah. My job is an workplace supervisor however, I plan on changing it. His wife plus him chose to live inside Kansas. Bottle tops collecting is what she does every week. See what's modern on her website here (spam link removed.)

    ReplyDelete